Mobile dialers for smart phones are now available! Enjoy making long distance calls from anywhere around the globe without international roaming charges. Have the freedom of using the dialers from blocked areas or behind firewalls for incoming and outgoing calls. Choose to connect to the internet through Wifi, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, or UMTS. Now you can enjoy our low rates anywhere, and best of all the softphones are available to download free of charge once you sign up for the service.
New! Android Dialer
Get the Android dialer from the Android Market. (Recommended)
- On your device go into Market then search for 'Missiontel' and press download.
- Once the application has been installed, launch it from the programs menu.
- On the top menu click on More -> Settings -> SIP settings.
- Enter in your User Name and Password that was provided to you.
- Back out on to the Dialer screen and allow up to 30 seconds for status to change to 'Registered'.
Get the Android dialer on your phone manually.
- Make sure your phone is running on an Android operating system.
- On your phone navigate to Settings -> Applications then put a check on the
box Allow install of non-Market applications.
- Customers: To have the dialer sent directly to your phone, log in to your account and click on
Get Mobile dialer -> Get Android dialer by sms.
- Guests: To try the dialer before signing up, simply point your phone's web browser to
- Finish by following steps 2-5 from the 'Android Market' instructions above.
New! iPhone/iPod Dialer
The Apple store version can be downloaded from the link below.
- Or search the App store for "mission-tel" from your phone.
To get the Iphone dialer on your phone using Cydia. (Requires jailbreaking)
- Cydia software is required the installation instructions can be found
- Open Cydia, select Manage from the toolbar, then select Sources.
- Press Edit -> Add then enter the URL for the dialer:
- After download has been completed press Return to Cydia.
- Press Done then press New added repository.
- Find the dialer package, press Install then Confirm.
- Launch the application, go into Settings and enter the Username and Password that was provided to you after sign up.
- Locate Phone Settings then Codecs and make sure that g729 is enabled. You are now ready to make calls.
New! Blackberry Dialer
To get the Blackberry dialer on your phone.
- This dialer runs on Blackberry OS 6, 5, and 4.6 only.
- Customers Only: To have the dialer sent directly to your phone, log in to your account and click on
Get Mobile dialer -> Get Blackberry dialer by sms.
- Guests or Customers: Point your Blackberry web browser to
- Once the dialer has been downloaded and installed, the application will be in your 'downloads' folder.
- Open the application and allow the dialer to access your WiFi or mobile network.
- Find the settings option, and enter your username and password that was provided to you. (customers only)
- Once the dialer registers, you may start making calls!
New! Symbian Dialer
To get the Symbian dialer on your phone.
- Check to see if your phone is supported
- To have the dialer sent directly to your phone, log in to your account and click on
Get Mobile dialer -> Get Symbian dialer by sms.
- To download the dialer to your computer and then transfer the file to your phone through USB,
click on Downloads -> Symbian Dialer. Or try it
- Once the dialer is installed on your phone. Go to options -> settings then enter your Username and
Password that was provided to you after sign up.
- Click on save and you are now ready to make calls.